Wednesday 2 January 2013

The Year in Pictures



Some of our most memorable moments of 2012.

January


The first time she looked like a big girl
Do you remember the first time you looked at your little one and saw a glimpse of the person that they were growing into?  This is it.  I saw it through the camera lens and managed to capture it.

February

It was cold, but worth it!
The boys on our first real family vacation.  Splashing in the surf of the Atlantic.  One of the most cherished moments of my life!

March


I CAN do this.  I just have to figure it out....
He struggled, and we tried everything we could think of to make it easier for him.  This was not the day that it all came together, just one of the many steps along the way.

April


2012 will be known as the year of the cat.
Daisy has spent the entire year pretending to be a cat- sometimes with costume, sometimes without.  

May


The Mud Men- before,
And after...
I'm pretty sure that this is the third change of clothes for the day.  But as you can see from his face in the top picture he had the time of his life!

June

Not so smooth this time around
June was busy- so it deserves two photos.  The picture above was taken at Kingston General Hospital as Owen was waking up from anaesthetic for his second MRI.  This wake up was not very pleasant- but it came tempered with positive results- no change!  The picture below was taken the next day.

Skateboard Luge Team

July


Where is everybody?
Summer is the busiest time of the year, therefore July and August will have two photos as well.  Above, the boys walk through a nearly deserted section of Union Station after taking their first ever ride on the GO train.

And below, my two monsters wait at the GO station for a friend.





August


The BIGGEST toad in the world
She goes from finding the biggest toad in the world to defying gravity all in one day.....


September


Work it Baby!
Beautiful Boy!

You don't have to be scared, you've got each other.
 Please excuse me while I dab my eyes for a moment.  I didn't think it was going to be so hard to let them go- but I was wrong.  They take good care of each other though, and for that I am truly thankful.

October


And we're ROCKING the two wheeled scooter!
By October Owen had mastered the three wheeled scooter, the larger two wheeled scooter (WITH a backpack on!) and was regularly pedalling his two wheeler with training wheels.  BIG news!

November


Hi!  It's me...
You don't normally get to see me in these posts.  Here is a bonus shot.  Hi!  November was the month that we managed to get out sans munchkins not once, but twice.  

December

Catching Snowflakes
 As you can see, I'm terrible at narrowing down pictures.  I cannot decide between these two- so I'm sharing both.
We will remember these times....


What are your most memorable moments of 2012?  



No comments:

Post a Comment